Great cooking is within reach!
Have a Coupon?
Ever been Unsure What to Gift?
Who is practical cooking a great gift for?
- Graduation:The college student- He may be able to rely on his meal plan for the first couple years or two, but if he wants to survive after college-life, he may need to learn a few things.
- The young bachelor - Yes, Franks n' Beans and Wacky Mac are delicious, but you may just want a little variety (and cereal doesn't count either).
- Father's Day - It might be nice to have a couple nights a week off from having to do the cooking. He may need a quick tutorial of what's what once he's in there. He can command a salary, hunt wild animal, and change a tire - now let him master the art of cooking.
- The newlywed - We've seen it given as a shower gift and for a new father. It's always easier to complain about the food he didn't even cook than to do it himself. Let him realize that food goes from the supermarket into his mouth not by magic, but through a little hard work, and that good food is possible. And him cooking a tasty meal can be quite the romantic gesture.
- The recent bachelor - M Maybe he's in his 30's and just moved out of his parents' house and is still mastering the art of doing his own laundry, we're not judging. But he still may need some help, if just to get Pizza Hut off of speed dial.